Wednesday 21 January 2009

Welcome...

Welcome to Cloudy skies. Today is my birthday and I thought I would start a blog to see if I can keep it up for a year. I really enjoy reading other peoples blogs so I thought why not have a go myself.
What will it be about? My intention is to share my thoughts on all sorts of things and hopefully stimulate some response. Most of the posts I would imagine will be linked to the main aspects of my life - first and foremost being a reformed Christian in the UK and sharing thoughts related to sermons, things I read etc, secondly things related to my work as an osteopath and the studying I do about things related to osteopathy and then anything else I fancy really - life as a single christian, politics, the weather etc.

Why Cloudy Skies? Well, I love looking at the sky and the different formations that can be seen in the clouds and the beauty of the sky at different times of the day and year. It is wonderful evidence of God's creation. The blog title is "like a mans hand" referring to Elijah's prayer and faith when the servant sees a cloud like a mans hand on the seventh time of looking. Elijah is an example to us all as the book of James tells us.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

2 comments:

Issie-828 said...

I look forward to reading your blog - let's hope it is a year full of surprises!

Cloudy skies said...

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it.